About Me

My photo
Everyday is a new journey in life. I love being alive and all that goes with it.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

I have a huge dilemma!!

  I have a huge dilemma this morning!!   Well, not really.    My dilemma is something I used to only dream about.  Now, I get to live a life that I have always wanted, one of travel.

  For the next couple of years, we are fortunate enough to live in the beautiful country of Germany.  Many countries border us. There is Luxembourg, Belgium, France, and the Netherlands just to name a few.  The choices of where to go and what to do seem limitless.  The time we have here does not seem like it could possibly fit in everything we want to do. That brings me to my dilemma.  Where are we going to go this weekend?   I have tons ideas.  That is my problem,  narrowing down my choices and picking just one.  

  Do we go to Koln or perhaps to the Alps?  Do we travel once again to a favorite spot of the North Sea in Holland or do we try something new?  Shall we go to France for the first time as a family or perhaps explore Germany even more?  These choices are lucky.  Where do we go instead of there is nothing to do.   What a dilemma!   Of course, I do say that with a big smile on my face.


  Hopefully by tomorrow, being that it is Friday and all, we will have it figured out.  I am thinking a day trip may be in order.  Somewhere close, perhaps a two hour drive or less.  I would like there to be  history, some romantic buildings and a beautiful landscape or possibly the seaside.  That describes just about everywhere in Europe!  

  Any ideas?  

No comments:

Post a Comment