About Me

My photo
Everyday is a new journey in life. I love being alive and all that goes with it.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Exclusions

  Ok... so looking back at the last 11 years, my life has been very full of love.  I have three of the most amazing loving children that a mother could have.  Right now, I am going to focus my writing on Hayden.  For those of you who get tired of "hearing" about it, I invite you to not open this blog.  For those of you who read and let me know what you think either way, I thank you.  You matter to me.

  For my invisible readers, I hope to educate and help others grow.  Maybe, through our experience, both good and bad, others will benefit.  That's is something I always want to do....help others.

  I not a touchy feely lovey person.  I know that.  Once, at Virginia, I had someone call me a snob.  Thing is, I think that I do portray myself that way.  I know that was intended to hurt my feelings, but it didn't.  Mainly because I don't feel that way.  There is always someone who better than me.  On the other hand, there is always someone is who not as good.  I think that is true with everything in life from crafting to writing, from art to interpersonal skills.  We all cannot all be at the same level.  I know very beautiful people.  I have met even prettier people who are "ugly" on the outside.  Once you get to know them, they are amazing people who take your breathe away.

  I have met people who portray themselves as saints, but they are mean and sneaky, judgemental and underhanded(again this is not aimed at anyone in particular, rather a generalized statement)

  So to the reason behind my previous paragraphs....  Why does Hayden ALWAYS get excluded?   My frustration at this high right now.   Hayden is sweet, loyal, kind, smart and fun to be around, but the other kids dislike him.  We have one kid who practically lives at my house.  He is having a birthday party.  You got it.  Hayden is not invited.

  Sad thing is that I have had people who say they love me do the same thing.  They excluded him......   This excludes me too.  No,  really did not understand.  I know I said I did, but it was to cover my feelings of sadness.  I did not understand...

  It is hard to watch his eyes glass over as he tells me that they are only allowed to have so many kids at the party.  "I wasn't one of these kids mom."








1 comment:

  1. This was written months ago..... just published it today.

    ReplyDelete